Thursday, December 2, 2010

Green Paper's December Challenge


For her last collage challenge of the year Mary has given us some images that all of us who've been taking her classes know and love. The challenge is to use at least a piece of each of the images in any creation we like. Not having a lot of time today I decided to try a digital ATC using these images and bits of other papers Mary has given us in the past. Here's my atc and a look at the collage challenge images. If you'd like to download the full-size sheet and play along just visit Mary at her blog Green Paper.

11 comments:

joy said...

Linda, I love your ATC. The black and white frame sets off the image so nicely.

Linda said...

SOOO gorgeous, Linda!

Lenna Young Andrews said...

wow, Linda. You have given me a new respect for digital art! Truly. Usually, digital is not my favorite thing.... but this is incredible! I love how you have given her wings and around her head I can almost see a halo. The layering you have done is beautiful too. Wonderful ATC!!
: ) lenna

Jingle said...

This is just stunning! What a wonderful piece! I love this!

Mary said...

Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for playing!

bockel24 said...

this is great, Linda!

Chris and Sharon said...

As always, beautiful art!

Thelma said...

Such a beautiful piece of art!

Ati. said...

Really like your collage!!

sugar Creek said...

Oh I love this, the black and white really makes it pop! Thank you for you comment on mine as well! Have a great day!

Joanna said...

Wow, super digi-art! I love the layered look.