Saturday, December 18, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 18


December 18th...one week until Christmas! I'm sure there will be lots of people out shopping today...me, I'm on my way to work! I work at our local blood center....if you have a few minutes this Christmas season and you're able, think about donating blood. Our blood supply is very short right now and it's a relatively simple way to give a life-saving gift! Today's matchbox comes from Christine of A Work in Progress and it's so cute! On the cover is a vintage spun cotton snowman wearing a jaunty top hat, a big red bow tie and carrying a chenille candy cane. Inside is another snowman...this time in the form of a sweet resin pendant necklace. I think I'll just wear this to work today...it will keep me smiling for sure! Thank you Christine...I love it! Be sure to stop in at A Swap for All Seasons to see all the rest of today's matchboxes. Have fun today!