Friday, December 17, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 17


Today's matchbox comes from Freda in Chicago. That's just one of the things I love about this swap...these little match boxes have come from places near and far. I've had one come from my own state and another come from as far away as the UK. Isn't it an amazing thing how the internet and our shared love for creating these little treasures has brought all of us together? I've really enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs and reading your stories, sharing in your holiday preparations and learning a little about you. Thank you Linda for bringing all this about for us...it's more of a gift then you might know! Now, Freda's made such a pretty matchbox...it's covered in music paper with a Christmas greeting written on it. It's trimmed in sparkly silver tinsel and decorated with a silver star and ornament...so pretty! Inside is the sweetest shiny snowman ornament...perfect for my little tree. Thank you Freda...I love it! Be sure to check out the rest of the matchboxes at A Swap for All Seasons.