Thursday, December 2, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 2



Day 2 in A Swap for All Seasons' Countdown to Christmas Swap brings this wonderful matchbox created by Nancy of My Crafty Little Page. It's so pretty with all it's vintage Christmasy goodness! And I you know how I love old bingo numbers...not only is the cover decorated with one but Nancy made a beautiful bingo charm to enclose inside! I love it Nancy...thank you! Be sure to take a look at the A Swap for All Seasons blog to find links to all the other matchboxes!

8 comments:

My Crafty Little Page said...

Hi Linda - you are so welcome! Love your day 1 matchbox also. This is such a fun project. I'll put my day 2 up later today after I get some new batteries. Thanks so much for stopping by with the heads up. xo Nancy

Creative Breathing said...

Hi Linda! What beautiful paper art you create! You are very welcome to use Victorian images for your tags. We have a few girls I just know would love to see this style featured on my blog. The challenge is to use "What's on Hand" and to carry out a single theme throughout the year such as childrens birthdays, pets, brides, etc. I am so looking forward to seeing what you create! Thank you again for joining! Elizabeth

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Honestly, you can not imagine what delight your day 2 matchbox brought me !
Love the day 2 you received too.

(())

woodandfabric said...

How cute is this little matchbox!

Linda said...

So cute! I love the bingo numbers!

Lyneen said...

Perfect box for you!! RED and BINGO!

I was glad to receive one of your boxes. I love the little Cherub!

Erica said...

OHHHH - I love this!!!!

Genie said...

I am so glad you told me the numbers were ols Bingo numbers...I don’t think I would have figured it out otherwise. This is sue s neat box and present. All of your boxes are great! Happy Holiday...Genie