Monday, December 13, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 13


Day thirteen......can you believe there are only 12 more days until Christmas? Me neither! Q has been out of the country for the last week and arrived home this weekend. Luckily I had a few days off so the girls came home for the weekend, we went and picked out a tree, Katie made homemade eggnog and Christmas tree cakes and we had a wonderful time trimming the tree and spending time together. That's what it's all about isn't it? I simply love times like that! Today's matchbox comes from Sandi of Musings of Samiam. I love the pretty ribbon Sandi used to trim this box...it's full of presents. Tucked inside is a pair of Christmas tree earrings in the softest shade of green. I love these Sandi...thanks so much! If you'd like to see more of our little matchbox swap just head over to visit Linda at A Swap for All Seasons. See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Patty in Oz said...

Hi Linda,

You little matchbox is so cute and I love what you shared about the fun things you're doing like making eggnog and buying a Christmas tree. My house has been a little too quiet and I miss the hussle and bussle of preparing.

Enjoyed a little Christmas lunch with two friends today. We exchanged gifts and caught up with family life. She brought the best sandwiched and hot potatoe soup. Great for a fridget day in Kansas.

Be blessed and thanks again for sharing. It made me SOL (smile out loud).

Hugs.

Something Special said...

The arty mail is so fun. I wish more people sent letters in the mail still. I love to send letters to my granddaughters through the snail mail. Maybe I will start jazzing it up a bit.

Lyneen said...

What cute little trees.... love them. The ribbon is darling!

Great seeing you!!!!

Sherry Edwards said...

Fabulous box and gift - those little earrings are so cute!

Linda said...

Really cute one today! Love the earrings!