Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 22


We have blue skies today in the Pacific Northwest. The weather changes quickly here so I don't know how long this will last but it's always a pleasant surprise this time of year. I hope you're enjoying blue skies today too. My matchbox today is from Michele of Something Special and it's truly something special! Outside there's a vintage Santa trimmed in gold with a small white rose. And inside is the sweetest little scene with a small fawn walking on a cloud and looking up at a bright red star...it's magical! Thank you Michele for making me something special! Only a few more days to go...be sure to stop by A Swap for All Seasons to see the rest of today's matchboxes.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

So sweet!

Lucky you having blue skies, ours are totally devoid of any colour, just a dull ominous white. More snow......?

x

MARY PERNULA said...

Way cute!..............HUGS MARY

Lyneen said...

This one is oh so sweet with the little scene inside!!!!

woodandfabric said...

How cute is this little matchbox! No blue sky here, but snowflakes!
Michelle *Ü*

South City Hues said...

Hi Linda! We have sunny skies here today too with snow scheduled for Christmas Eve. I love how you have presented your matchboxes ...especially the little gnome! Sending wishes your way for a Wonderful Christmas!

Something Special said...

i love the way you display your boxes. I am afraid I am behind once again. thanks for your sweet post about my little matchbox. that little scene was one of my favorites too.