Sunday, December 12, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Days 10, 11 and 12


Well, it looks like my busy schedule got the best of me these last few days...all the elf work has put me behind with posting. So, today I have a trio of lovely matchboxes to share with you. Day 10 is from Marie of Spun by Me. This box is so cheerful with its green checked paper and "cheer" tag. Tucked inside is a beautiful bottlecap charm with a Christmas bird surrounded by glitter...so pretty... I love it Marie! Day 11 was created by my dear friend Grace. This is a gorgeous matchbox and if I didn't know better I'd think Grace made this one just for me...it's red and the image on the front is a little girl holding a doll...Grace knows I have a soft spot of old dolls! Inside is a stone pendant and one of Grace's beautiful inchies. Thank you Grace...I'll give you a hug in person on Monday! Day 12 was created by Nicole of Gibbys Girl. Her matchbox is accented with stars, snowflakes and pearls and inside is the sweetest little angel. I can't get over all the clever and creative treasures everyone is making to put in these matchboxes...it's been so much fun opening them each day! Be sure to check in with Linda at A Swap for all Seasons to see all the other matchboxes!