Saturday, December 4, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 4

Day four in the Countdown to Christmas Swap brings us this beautiful matchbox created by Kathy from Tennessee. The photo just doesn't do it justice...it's wrapped in old seam binding and shimmery fibers that the camera doesn't pick up. Inside is a beautiful Madonna and Child bottle cap magnet along with a hanging fabric ornament created from a vintage Christmas postage stamp and a tiny silver bauble. Every piece exquisite! Thank you Kathy! Be sure to stop by A Swap for All Seasons to check out all the other matchboxes!

10 comments:

Sherry Edwards said...

It is beautiful inside and out!

I see you got my number 3 - glad you liked it x

(I have your box number 10 - thank you, it's gorgeous! Be sure to stop by my blog on day 10 so you can see it again!)

Angela Weimer said...

What a beautiful matchbox and gift. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Lyneen said...

Beautiful... love the image in the bottle cap!

Genie said...

Linda....This bottle cap is so beautiful. I know you are going to treasure it. Just wanted to let you know I am STUCK on your blog and am not making any progress replying back to my own commenters. “Lambsworld” is in itself a work of art. I love all the creative things you are doing. Happy Holidays...Genie

MARY PERNULA said...

You have gotten some beautiful ones. HUGS MARY

woodandfabric said...

Another little Beauty!
Michelle *Ü*

Linda said...

Really beautiful- every piece! You know I'm really lovin' that bottle cap!

Erica said...

ohhh - this is lovely! And what a wonderful gift inside too.

marie said...

Thisone is just beautiful! Love the sweet image.

kathy mc said...

Yay, I found one of my boxes! Thanks so much for your beautiful post.