Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Red Lead Charm Swap



These are the three charms I made for February's charm swap on the Red Lead group. I love using Red Lead's clear bits...these acrylic shapes make it easy to create a great little charm. Red Lead has them in all shapes and sizes too so there's lots to choose from. The little bird houses are actually buttons ( I just removed the shanks) that I found the last time Grace and I went to the Creation Station. They have a huge button bin and once we saw these we spent the better part of an hour digging through it to rescue all the birdies!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Linda, it's Deb from the Salvage Studio Charm swap--I'd love to know how you made these charms--they're wonderful! Hope to see you Saturday.

Lyneen said...

these are soooo cute... you need to share your secrets!

Catherine said...

These are so sweet, Linda! Very pretty with the nest image and cute charm. And I can just imagine you and Grace digging through that button bin!