Monday, February 16, 2009

Catching up


Things have been so hectic here...in a good way at least...that I've neglected my blog. So, today since it's my day off I thought I'd do a little catching up. Here are a few atcs and a "Nurse Linda" Valentine I made for my co-workers at the blood center. I found some gorgeous papers to use on these cards. The background for the fairy card is from Cosmo Cricket and the other paper used in each of these is from Making Memories. The trim at the bottom of the nurse valentine is the back of the paper used in the top one...both sides are so pretty it was hard to decide which one to use. I've added a picture of both so you can so how pretty they are. We don't have access to a lot of different papers close by so it's such a treat to find two that I've had such fun using. Don't you just love gorgeous papers? I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day!