Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mail Art

I've received some very pretty mail art recently. The first is from Joanna created for the theme "Starts with a K." Isn't it gorgeous? Jo also included a sweet gift for me...a fun Creative Expressions Mask. I know I'm going to enjoy using that in my journal. Thank you Joanna!

Here are the envelopes I sent for the swap. I decided my "starts with a K" envelopes would be all about a kitschy kitchen. I love the women in these old advertisements. On the back I chose a 50s modern kitchen for each of them.

When I got back from Santa Barbara, Sue's Christmas envelope was waiting for me. I love all the different Christmas stamps she used. Inside was lots of vintage Christmas ephemera and some Christmas stamps for my own use...what a treat! Thank you Sue!

Here are the Christmas envelopes I sent out. I can't believe this little group has been sharing mail art for a whole year now. It's always a surprise to find one of these wonderful envelopes in my mailbox. I'm looking forward to doing it all again in the coming year.