Wednesday, November 16, 2011

From Me To You


I wanted to share a little of a sweet book I received recently. It's called From Me to You - A Gift of Friendly Thoughts. The cover has such a charming image...I thought you might like to use it to make something. The end pages are just as sweet. I love the flock of bluebirds flying across the pages. I found myself reading the little book straight through. I loved the simple, cheery thoughts and poems. It was a perfect antidote to this cold, rainy day. I hope you enjoy it too.





4 comments:

Joanna said...

I ADORE those colours and the simplistic images.

A real example of the time. Sweet.

xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Linda just wanted to let you know you won some stamps in my giveaway, email me your address.
hugs Lynn

Lyneen said...

OH my how sweet is this little book... thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my charms!!!

ed hardy jeans homme said...

wow,so great post.