Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mail Art!


Mail art from Yvette arrived while I was at Artfest...isn't it a bright, happy little package?! I almost hated to open it but finally sliced through the bottom to let all the goodies out. For this round we're showing off where we live. Yvette's package came from Maryland. She's included some lovely postcards, a pin and even a recipe for Maryland Crab Cakes...one of my favorites! How I miss those blue crabs! This fun swap is being hosted by Sue in Australia. I "met" Sue while participating in an earlier mail art swap hosted by Lenna of Creative Lenna. Sue decided she wanted to continue swapping and gathered a small group, put together themes and even staggered the mailing dates so we have a steady stream of delicious mail art arriving throughout the year. I love it!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yvette's Mail Art is lovely - on the envelope she did for me the background is wonderful vibrant pinks, you can see it here;

http://fiddlesnips.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-got-mail-art-from-yvette-snowden.html

This is such a fun swap, Linda - I loved yours too! You can see the post I did about it here;

http://fiddlesnips.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-got-mail-art-from-linda-freeman.html

xx

Lenna Young Andrews said...

very cool! Yvette's envelope for me was a different color but of similar making. Oh how I loved seeing that recipe inside. You are right Linda, this is really fun. Today I received laura's envelope -ooooh! and I have been working on my own to send out. Love it! Thanks for your sweet comment on my ATCs!