Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So Charming!



I love charms...I love to make them and I love to trade them! I joined a charm swap with some of the members of the Altered Dominos & Other Altered Game Pieces Flickr Group recently and the charms have been flying in! Here's the charm I made...it's an old wooden Monopoly house with a lucite bead (thank you Beth!) and a little mica home charm.

And here are the lovely charms I've received. Everyone was so imaginative. Mary Ann made her own tiny clay cupcake. Jan colored a Monopoly shoe and added beautiful lavender beads and trinkets. joAnne made two charms! I love the little metal man. Cindy made the sweetest mini domino bird charm. Heather took a die and added a collaged wooden roof...too cute! Nina made a little beaded person out of an old checker and Eda made a lovely fleur de lis scrabble charm. Every one is so special!