Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Beauty ATC Swap


Have you ever found a brand of clothes or a series of books or anything else that just suits you as if it was made for you? That's how I feel about Red Lead. Chris and Sharon have created a wonderful artsy world full of everything I love...a little vintage, a little retro, charm, whimsy and a dash of sass. I got a chance to actually visit their store in St. Louis a year or so ago and had such a fun time...I think I touched everything! They're constantly dreaming up new things to play with...stamps, collage sheets, trinkets and what-nots. The latest group activity was a Summer Beauty ATC swap using their beautiful Vintage Elements collage sheets. I love these images...old seed packs, beautiful summer flowers, birds....so pretty! Here are my cards...I can't wait to see what's flying my way!




5 comments:

Jo said...

Linda, these are so gorgeous. Those supplies suit your style so well - no wonder you fell in love with them!

Scrap for Joy said...

Red Lead does have some amazing supplies but what you create with them is awesome too Linda!
Joyce

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I marked your blog way back during One World One Heart and just now got around to visiting again.I have been perusing your blog and I love everything you make. You have such a great eye for composition and color. I'm so very impressed with your art.

I feature a blog each day and tomorrow (Aug 28) I am featuring yours. Thanks for having such an inspirational blog and art.

Lisa Hilderbrand said...

Truly Summer Beauties...
Lisa of Lisa's Little House

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous palette! The green and orange are positively yummy together. Your choice and placement of the vintage images and other components is lovely - these are beautiful!!!