Sunday, March 8, 2009

Red Lead Charm Swap



We've had another charm swap on the RedLead Group. I love these three for three swaps...they're so much fun. This month I received charms from Allison, Susie and Lori. I love Allison's black, white and red charm...that's one of my favorite color combinations. Susie's charm is a wooden disc with spring flowers and a small crystal. I've been lucky enough to receive charms from Susie before and I love her style. Lori's charm is so striking with all the silver and gold. And it's such a coincidence...Lori made her charm using vinyl tubing and I just found some the other day when I was at the Creation Station. I had planned to try it out for the next swap! Thanks ladies...can't wait for the next one! And speaking of the next one...if you like to swap charms join us for the April swap due the last day of the month. In honor of Earth Day we're making "green" charms. Use something used or recycled in your charm...take a look here and join us!