Monday, December 8, 2008

Vintage Veranda Challenges




Here are two pieces I made in response to challenges on the Vintage Veranda. The first challenge was to use an inchie to create an ATC then use the ATC in a card. I'm still learning to work with digital kits so I chose to use one of these to make the card. This is a free set called Christmas Blessings offered by CuddleBeez Scraps. Be sure to check out her site...she is very generous with her freebies! The second challenge was to make a vintage tag. I've used one of the Jenni Bowlin Christmas Bingo cards in this tag...I just love using them.

2 comments:

Lyneen said...

These are great, love the Jeni B tag!!!! You know just the pieces and colors to put together all the time...

CuddleBeez Scraps said...

Stopped by to check out your blog! Love these! Thanks for providing the link. Wonderful blog!