Thursday, October 9, 2008

Soldering Party


I finally had a chance to get the rest of the photos from Cathy's soldering party off the camera and on to my computer. This was by far the most fun I've had in ages! What a great bunch of women... some I was meeting for the first time. From the moment we arrived though, it seemed like we'd always known each other. Cathy and Jo graciously opened their lovely home to all of us and the fun began. There was delicious food, good conversation, lots of concentrating on wrapping copper foil, a crash course on soldering and using patinas, laughter, a burnt finger here and there and of course...tiaras! Here are some random shots from the beginning of the party. Once we got started we were all so intent on what we were doing I never picked up the camera again! There's something so magical about getting together with a group of people all intent on creating. There was a constant buzz of energy the entire day! I can't wait to do it again!