Monday, September 29, 2008

Message in a Bottle



I joined Lisa Vollrath's Message in a Bottle mail art project a few weeks ago and now I've received my first bottle! The bottle was sent by DaNelle in Phoenix...thank you so much DaNelle.! It was such fun getting this regular plastic water bottle in the mail...my first piece of mail art! Sadly, I was so excited to see it that I forgot to snap a photo of the bottle before I tore into it! Ah well...As you can see it was filled with all kinds of goodies...a 4x4 page, a post card, a cork, stamps, charms, collage bits, fibers, flowers, beads, metal thingies, an inchie and a playing card! How fun is that? Now, I have to make up two bottles of my own to send out. If you'd like to play just let me know and I'll include your name in one of my bottles and one day soon you'll find a message in a bottle in your mailbox too!