Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Swap

Well, can you believe how quickly January flew by? Here I am once again showing off my card and tag for the monthly swap at a Swap for All Seasons. The theme this month was Valentine's Day and the color was red. Although there are no hearts or Valentine sentiments on my card or tag I think they're still Valentine-ish. I just fell in love with some of the collage sheets at Red Lead and had to use them. I hope my swap partner likes them.


And here is my De-stash. I apologize for the poor lighting in these photos. It's been pretty gloomy here in the Pacific Northwest and good light is hard to come by!


Today is the first day to sign up for the next swap  so if you'd like to join us head over to A Swap for All Seasons and take a look!

                                                        The Current Swap



 

9 comments:

South City Hues said...

Linda.... I just love your card and tag! You always do fabulous work. Take care and hope your days are brighter ahead. It has been one heck of a winter so far.

Kitten said...

LOVE your tag & card, Linda...you have a fabulous style. I'd send some sunshine your way, but we don't have any here in OH either...maybe swapping SPRING & yellow stuff for March will brighten our February days...let's hope so.
xo
Debbie
===^..^===

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Both are so nice! I'm waiting for mine to come...
deb

Linda said...

I love it all! Your creations are always top notch!

JansArtyJunk said...

Wow, your card and tag are gorgeous Linda!!...and those red goodies are wonderful too! x

Scrap for Joy said...

You chose a beautiful image to use and the lace and doily were perfect to enhance it! Always lovely, Linda!
xoxo
Joyce

joy said...

I love RED LEAD images and you have really used them beautifully here, Linda!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Well geee what is not to like ??? LOL it is all so sweet.

Lorraine said...

Hi Linda, yes I did indeed love your card and tag and destash items!! The card and tag are beautiful! I finally got caught up (well, not really), and featured them on my blog. Thanks again, Lorraine :)