Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lifesavers


No, not the round, hard candies with the hole in the middle. For the past two weeks my life savers have been these dee-lish, pale yellow frozen delights. Banana popsicles! Breakfast lunch and dinner...straight out of the box or blended six at a time into a cold, throat numbing slushy that's better than a dose of Percocet! Not only did they cool my throat but they kept me amused....on each popsicle stick there's printed one of those corny 3rd grade jokes I love. As you can see from the photo I've enjoyed quite a few of them! I'm practically good as new now and having a fine time putting back on the 10 pounds I lost. Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. I have lots to catch up on and lots to share with you but before I do that...I think there's a couple more popsicles in the freezer...be right back!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

I LOVE cheesy 3rd grade jokes, too!!!!! I'm glad you are feeling better!

Soo...do you know the difference between the Swine flu and the Bird Flu?


....


....


...

For the bird flu you need Tweetment and for Swine flu you will need an oinkment! HAHAHAHA!!!!! That's my favorite. Just say'n.

Lenna Young Andrews said...

glad you are feeling better, Linda. Thanks for your sweet comment!

Beth E-R said...

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with all those funny sticks. Maybe each could hold a charm for our next swap?!