Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Homemaker February Tag


Didn't that month go by quickly? I'm looking forward to seeing all the February Happy Homemaker tags. For my tag this month I've used images from a Child Life magazine cover and some more of that wonderful Modern Homemaker paper from October Afternoon. I love this paper...every sheet makes me smile! Here you see my starched soldier bringing a little flower and a card to his Valentine. I've also scanned in a two page Valentine spread from the magazine for you to enjoy. Be sure to stop by the new Happy Homemaker Tagalong blog to say hello to Elizabeth and see the rest of the February tags. I hope everyone has a sweet Valentine's Day. See you next month!




13 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

So sweet!

Paula Clare said...

What an adorable tag...and thank you for the fab scans! I LOVE them! (Red and aqua are my thing you know!) The months seem to fly by when looked at from a tag-a-month point of view, yes? Can't wait til next month!

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Oh how sweet?? Is the image from the 20's or 30's???

My Vintage Mending said...

Beautiful.

lizzidroege said...

oh my so pretty and yes this month did fly by, time seems to go faster and faster
xox
lizzi

Sandy said...

OMGOSH your tag is just darling! What a clever idea! It just makes me smile and feel good all over when looking at your tag. So cute!
Thanks for sharing...
See you next month too.
xoso Sandy O

Creative Breathing said...

You have simply melted my heart with this month's tag. The soldier delivering his letter SWAK is so special! It's just wonderful you are sharing this special magazine with us that we might otherwise not have known about. I already can't wait to see the next and the next! Such fun, and I am glad you are a part of our Tag Along! Elizabeth

She'sSewPretty said...

I love this tag!! What a great use of your vintage book pages. I will definitely save them so I can make something too!

Debbie Doughty said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! You and your tag! Thank you for the images. I will definitely add them to my computer stash :)

Nan said...

Wow I love how you used the background image on this. I adore what you did with your tag it's so nostalgic to me of childhood images in books.

My Crafty Little Page said...

Oh my gosh - this is perfect in every way! These images are so "vintage fresh" and you have managed to make them even more perfect. Love, love, love this tag!!!! Thank you so much for the scans. What a great book. :) Nancy

Creative Breathing said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know I have paired you with Valerie of Whimsical Wonderland. I think you will absolutely enjoy each other's styles. Such a pleasure to visit your tag again! Elizabeth

Linda said...

Such a sweet image and a wonderful tag! I love it! Thanks for sharing the images too!