Monday, December 7, 2009

Altered Cabinet Card Swap




It's been another fun swap at A Swap for All Seasons. Now that I know Deb's received her card I can post it for you. It took me awhile to decide what I was going to do with Albert...as I came to think of him...but in the end this is how her turned out. With such an earnest face I just knew he had to "believe." And here's a look and what Deb sent me. Along with my altered cabinet card there was a box full of vintage treats...sweet hankies and buttons, lovely vintage cards, a cookie cutter and even some Christmas chocolate! Thanks Deb...I love it!



9 comments:

avagdro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyneen said...

I love ALBERT.... both cards are very charming.... Imagine you both picking men... Thanks for sharing... I loved the swap.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I absolutely love your altered cabinet card. How fun! Makes a great Christmas decoration, too. Thanks for the inspiration:)

Household 6 said...

Your cc and the one you received are just too cool! I love it :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Linda,
It sure was fun swapping with you. Like I said...I had a hard time with altering a cabinet card.
Have a great week.
Deb :)

South City Hues said...

The card you made is just fabulous! He even looks like an Albert.

South City Hues said...

Your card is just fabulous! He certainly looks like an Albert.

Beth Niquette said...

How VERY cool! I have to admit it--I'm inspired! (Grin)

dustypenny said...

Neat, Linda!