Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lunch Ladies' Card Swap



I was jsut sitting here looking at the cards I received at our monthly Lunch Ladies Card Swap when I realized I never post photos of these cards. I have been remiss! I don't know why I haven't posted about these before...I think it must be that I usually put all the cards neatly into their protective sheet during our lunch and then right into my ATC binder when I get home. But, today I was looking a them again and enjoying them so much that I just had to share them! Be sure to click on the image so you can see all the details in the cards. I also want to share this hilarious card Cathy made for all of us lunch ladies...isn't it wonderful?! I'm looking for the perfect frame for it so I can sit it on my desk in the craft room...too funny!!

My card

3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

I adore these wonderful cards. I'm a collector of vintage cards, and yours are just lovely. Thank you for sharing!

Catherine said...

We are so fortunate aren't we, to be able to have so much fun together? Seeing your post made me smile all over again!

Lambkin said...

oh lamb, i MUST have a copy of this beautiful card- it is just exquisite!