Monday, November 3, 2008

Booklace Two















Ann, an online friend from the Netherlands, admired my booklace necklace and has struck up a trade. I've made her a booklace of her own. It's smaller...only 4 pages...and I find I like the smaller size just as well if not better. I've used two of the same images that she admired from the first booklace but tried something a little different and added a brass stamping to the mica page. I hope she likes it! She'll be sending me one of her mixed media wall hangings. She does lovely work and I'm thrilled to be able to have a piece of her art for my own. Be sure to take a look at Ann's blog and see for yourself.


















3 comments:

Lyneen said...

OH MY GOSH... I LOVE ThIS ONE!!!!! You are so tallented!!!

Catherine said...

Linda, This booklace is absolutely stunning! What beautiful images and patinas - truly a work of art. Know your friend will treasure this! Can hardly wait until January for your tutorial!

Faye said...

I have no idea how this is made, but I am totally impressed that you could do such a tiny yet stunning work of art.