Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New ATC



Well here I go again...not keeping up with this blog. I'm so bad about starting something like this and not finding the time to keep at it. There's so much I want to do and so little time it seems. Well, to catch up...I had a wonderful time at Lambie's. It's so good to see her feeling more like her old self. We had so much fun going to thrift stores and rummage sales. I found lots of treasures that are destined to become "something" some day! I have another Salvage Studio ATC swap this weekend. Here's the new card. One of the things I found while I was out with Lambie was a stack of old ladies' magazines form the 40's and 50's. I found this article in one of them titled "How to be a Girl." It should have been called how to snag a man because it was full of tips on how to get men to notice you without being "forward." It was hilarious! One of my favorite lines was the one I added to the bottom of the card..."you can nonchalantly offer him a tasty hot dog." Too funny. I hope the gals at the swap enjoy it. I've also signed up for an Art doll ATC swap with the Arttechniques group and a charm swap in August at the Salvage Studio. I hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew. We'll see...